Privacy & Security Policy
Welcome to Niraiya, where our mission is to make your accounts in the digital world simpler, safer, and more secure.
We believe that your identity should be just that yours, and we are dedicated to creating software that lets you control your information online with security and privacy.
Security at Niraiya
Security is our highest priority at Niraiya. Infinity Matrix engine is implemented with AES-256 bit, RSA 4096 encryption and salted hashes to ensure complete security in the servers.
You’ll create a password manager account with an email address and a strong master password to generate a unique encryption key for each account and its linked accounts.
Note: If you're concerned that your account has been hacked, compromised, or is otherwise at risk, please contact the support team. We will review and worn on your issue appropriately.
Privacy at Niraiya
Local only encryption. Your data is encrypted and decrypted at the device level. Data stored in your account is kept secret, even from Niraiya.
Also, we use strict access control mechanisms, network isolation, and encryption to ensure that Secure and Service Data is only available to authorized personnel.
Additionally, Secure Data cannot be decrypted even by those who do have access to it.
We don't share your data to 3rd parties.
Ads and Trackers
We reserve judgment to ban Registered Email Accounts and IP address for Permanent or Temporary based on activities listed below,
- Direct or In-Direct usage of Niraiya on unlawful, illegal, terrorist and links to unacceptable content.
- Direct or in-direct usage of Niraiya with developers tools or any kind of tools, apart from web browser.
- Direct or in-direct that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Niraiya, such as a denial of service attack, etc.
FROM THE BLOG
- How to protect your small business against hacking and Cyberthreats (Illustrated)
24 March 2021
- How To Prevent Your Bank Account From Hacking (Illustrated)
03 February 2021
- How to Protect Yourself While Using Craigslist
15 January 2021